[DroneMe] Target eliminated. Civilian collateral minimal. [Mark] Not bad. [Dan] What’s up, man! -Hey. – Can you hear me?
– I can hear you. – How’s the fam, dude?
– Fam’s good. – Mom’s good?
– Mom’s good. – Are you — are you working right now? – Yep. Oh, you’re working for the army now, right?
That must have good benefits. I don’t work for the army. I work for DroneMe and DroneMe works for the army. Sort of. So… So no benefits. [DroneMe] We found a faster route which saves five minutes. – Well, who are the bad guys today, huh? Y’know, ISIS? North Korea? They don’t tell us. I hope it’s Kony.
I can’t get that bumper sticker off my car. All I know is I’m in Yemen. There’s like a bunch of requests so I get surge pricing, baby! It’s never Kony. So um. I heard that you guys won nationals last night. Ten million dollars. Man, that’s crazy. Oh, you heard about that?
Yeah, well… It’s split five ways, so… – Sucks. It’s crazy, though. I mean, if you’d told me at fifteen at we’d be playing video games for a living — You would be playing video
games for a living. We can always use you back, even if you’re not playing for us. We’re gonna need an endorsements coordinator now. We’re getting tons of offers. – All you’d have to do is pick up the phone, really.
– Thanks, man. But I got a good thing going on here. You know? Um. I got a… y’know… uh… Who’s running aerial for you guys? We got this 17-year-old Norwegian kid. Doesn’t talk much but he’s
a savant or something. – Got a kill/death ratio higher than Genghis Khan.
– That’s cool, man. That’s so cool. I mean, we all miss you. The team hasn’t been the same. Yeah, the team’s winning championships now. That’s not what I mean. Look, it’s not your fault that I got wrist bursitis at the conference semis, alright? I was dragging the team down and I know that. – But if you can do this…
– Hold on. I got a work thing. [DroneMe] You have arrived. You have two minutes to neutralize your target. If you can use a PS4 controller to pilot a drone,
why can’t you get back into Kill For Glory? Because piloting drones is super easy, dude.
It’s easier than competitive gaming. It’s like tutorial level easy. I barely have to
move my fingers. Damn. – After all that training.
– Yeah. – And dropping out of college and all.
– Yeah. – And that big fight you had with your dad. I mean, it just seems like such a waste. The physical therapist said I’d never competitively game again. Jesus. Yeah, bursitis is no joke, man. Yeah, you don’t have to tell me twice. I already got the whole team Fleshlights. That’s not what I — – [DroneMe] Bluetooth connection lost.
– Believe me, I’m not taking any risks. I don’t even open my own sodas anymore. – [DroneMe] Bluetooth connection lost.
– I’ve been opening doors with my elbows,
driving open-palm… – [DroneMe] You have one minute
to neutralize your target.
– I almost hit a dog the other day! – I, uh, I gotta call you back.
– [DroneMe] One minute to neutralize your target. Shit, shit, shit, shit-shit-shit…. Fuck! Ow! [DroneMe] You have 30 seconds to neutralize your target. [DroneMe] 30 seconds. [DroneMe] Target eliminated. Civilian collateral: moderate. [DroneMe] Another target has been added to your queue.