Breakfast is almost ready.
We’ll eat soon. C– Can you tell me
what happened last night? Why am I h–? Why am I wearing this? Where are my friends?
Where are Sputnik and Ana? Well, I saw you alone
in the club. You were on your way to
the men’s room to throw up. I was just really
trying to help you. You were about to pass out. H– How’s that possible? I didn’t drink anything
but iced tea. Didn’t you notice anyone acting
suspiciously last night? No one was with me,
except my friends. I totally trust them,
especially Sputnik. Are you sure? Yes! Sputnik is my friend.
We’ve been friends for years. He’s not like other men. He doesn’t leave anyone behind. Look, Billy, I was just really
trying to help you last night. I also wanted to tell you that– Good morning, dear! Oh! I didn’t know you
have company. Auntie. Uh… You should give
other women a chance. – Huh?
– What I meant was… You’re naturally beautiful. You don’t need to
wear makeup anymore. Why do you care if I want
to wear makeup? – Get lost.
– Why? It’s none of your business. Well, I just wanted to
tell you that… …you’re breathtakingly
beautiful. Go away, Rhamboy. You’re ruining my day. If that’s what you want… I’ll go, then. Bye. Thank you. Hi! Hello! Hi! I’m Jessica. I’m Gabo’s most gorgeous aunt. Good morning. I’m Billy. Pardon me? Billy. Billy! Billy! You’re the famous– Pudding girl! Yeah… Pudding girl. Um, Auntie… Why don’t you join us
for breakfast? I cooked some food.
I know you’re starving. Come on, Auntie. I’m sorry but I have to go. You should’ve told me
someone would be sleeping over. – I could’ve prepared something.
– Excuse me, Auntie. Billy! Billy, hang on a sec! She’s pretty. Hi, Auntie! Hi! Good morning! Oh, Rio! What are you doing here? – I’m looking for Gabriel.
– Huh? Oh, Gabriel? I’ll have someone drive you. – I can take you home myself.
– Don’t bother! Billy, I really don’t mind. Billy, wait!
Please, let me explain! Billy, let me explain. Babe? What is this?