(upbeat bright music) – Hello. Good morning. You gonna say hi to our friends? Huh? Tommy just woke up from a nap, and I actually just got back from filming a makeup video with my friend Allie Glines and Bonnie. We are doing a few makeup challenges and then we’re also doing a
game night tomorrow night. It’s gonna be so fun. I’m gonna have all of those videos in the description below if
you guys wanna check them out. But right now, we are going to just
have a little quiet time. We’re gonna hang out with Tommy while I read you guys a few books. We cannot find the remote, and I thought, well, that’s probably a good thing. Probably a good thing that we can’t find the remote
– I don’t like stories. – ’cause I’m just gonna read ’em a book. So that’s what we’re gonna do. You know what? We should put Tommy in here. Has Tommy ever been in here? – [Jackson] He has not. – [Ellie] Let’s put him in here. – [Jackson] I’ll be under
here to carry his feet. – [Ellie] Okay. Calvin!
(Jackson yells) (Jackson laughs) He loves it. How are you under there? – [Jackson] Good. – You’re good?
– Yeah. – He likes it!
– Oh, I know where it is, Mama, I know where it is. – [Ellie] (laughs) Awe. This is something that I think
that every parent should get. – [Jackson] Found it! – We’ve had this for years,
– Mom, I found it. – and every stage of life
babies and kids love it. Let’s put this in here. (playful joyful music)
(child humming) He likes it! Tommy, what do you think? Look, he’s holding it. Look at his little feet hanging there. Look, Tommy. (toy horn squeaks)
(child hums) – [Jackson] Mom, now
I’m going to be in it. – [Ellie] He loves it, this is so fun. He’s at such a fun age. He’s seven-months-old, Tommy. That’s wild. All right Jackson wanted
to get in holding him. (child moans) (Ellie laughs) Look at how big Tommy is. Look at you two. Awe. It’s interesting when
you have your first baby, the middle baby, the youngest baby. How I’ve been doing in each phase of life and how the kids are during
each of those phases, like, Calvin and Jackson
are so close in age it’s like we had two
toddlers at the same time. But it’s really fun watching them. He literally is like their toy. They play with him all the time. Oh my gosh. So, this is what they do. They love him, they like to take care of him, they like to get blankets. I have to keep an extra
eye on (laughs), on him but they just are playing and
it’s really cute to watch. We’re gonna give you guys
Jackson’s room tour here in just a second, but we are cleaning out, it was his request to clean
out his rock collection. He’s like, I have too
many, I gotta clean it out. So we’re making piles of keep, and piles of tossing outside, and these ones are keep for sure, so put all these in here. When Jackson was two,
Grandma and Grandpa Griffus gave him this and a blue one, and unfortunately we’ve never been able to find the blue one, but we have been able
to keep the tiger eye. So we have that, he got that for Christmas.
– Mama, is there a stand for it? – [Ellie] There’s not
a stand for that one. – Is it a spinner one? – [Ellie] Sure. These are his sea shells that he collected in North Carolina. We would love to go back or go somewhere this year and get some sea shells because Jackson goes to school in like roughly nine months, kindergarten, and I would like to go to the ocean before he goes to school, so that we can do this again. Like, collect some seashells
together, ’cause that’s like my favorite thing to do with him. (laughs) Tommy’s over
there, like, just chillin’. Tommy’s over here just
chilling out, wondering, (blabbers) oh, he actually
seems pretty happy. This is, like, perfect ’cause
it keeps him off the floor. He’s just like right there. Chilling. Babysitter. Awesome. Tom-Tom! (giggles) Hi! Hi baby! – (sighs) Okay let’s be honest here, I wasn’t feeling all
that great for second, and I thought, (gasps)
oh no, my immune system, it had such a perfect record! But then I took a quick little nap after taking a little bit of
medicine and I feel great. So I think we’re okay there. Are you ready to get back
to finishing your room? Should we finish your room today? I think that’s a great idea. I’m gonna show you what’s inside here. Will you hold our friends, please? Here, hold your friends. Point it at here. This right here my friends is
the United States of America. What’s that Jackson? – [Jackson] The ski resort. – [Jared] This right
here, that us right here, we’re right by the bees. Cool huh? – [Jackson] Jay-you-wase. – [Ellie] He is starting to read guys. Like look at that, you did pretty good. – [Jackson] Well, what is this? – [Ellie] That’s called Juneau, and this is called, can you read that? – No. – Try.
– Abubas? – Hmm.
(Jackson giggles) That’s called Alaska. – [Jared] It’s like in cursive, so that’s kinda hard to read. – Alaska.
– Yeah. Can you read this one? – Field. – [Ellie] It’s a field. Try and read it, go mm. – Me. – [Ellie] Meh. – Meh. Sigh. Co. – [Ellie] That’s good it’s Mexico. – Good job that was awesome. – [Ellie] Good job. – That’s a cactus. – [Ellie] Yup and what about this? Can you try and read that? U. – Utah. – Utah.
(Jared laughs) – What about this? I. – I da ho, Idaho.
– Idaho. Idaho. – [Ellie] Oh my God. – [Jared] Jackson that’s awesome. – Kid can read, what about this? – T. – [Ellie] Te. – Texas. – Texas, yup that’s Texas. Jackson, Oh my gosh. You’re brilliant.
– Can I read this? – [Ellie] Try it. – [Jackson] No. (babbles) – [Ellie] Co. – Colorado. – [Ellie] Yeah, you knew that, that’s, where does Uncle Ryan live? – Colorado! – [Ellie] Yup, and where
does Uncle Matt live? – Texas. – [Ellie] Uh-huh, and where
does Aunt Melanie live? – New York. – [Ellie] New York, over there. What about Aunt Jen? – Aunt Jen, where do they live? – [Ellie] They live in Wash… – Washington. – Washington.
– Where’s Washington? – [Ellie] Way up here. – Ma, my, n, e. My-knee. – That’s really really close, that’s how you would sound it out. It’s called Maine. – What’s Maine? – That’s a state. That’s the most northern east state. (upbeat energetic music) (hand knocking) – Welcome to my room. This is my throw magnet. And this is my cozy little chair. This is my map to read stuff. This is where Uncle Ryan lives. That’s where Aunt Jen lives. This is where Uncle Matt lives, Texas. – [Jared] That’s right. – [Ellie] Do you know where
Uncle Nate and Aunt Mel live? – Uncle Nate and Aunt
Mel live in New York. This is how I make my bed, I just zip it up. This is my cupboard to put toys in. And this is my bedtime clock, when I wake up, go to sleep, go to sleep, Red, corner.
(Ellie and Jared laughing) – [Ellie] Do you have
to get in red one a lot? – No.
– Yeah, ’cause your good. – And green.
– So. (laughs) – [Ellie] Sometimes, sometimes
you get in the corner. – [Jared] So when it’s yellow, it means you can wake up. When its blue, what does blue mean? Time to go to sleep, that’s right. – So sometimes when he
wakes up if it’s blue, we say Jackson your clock is still blue. You can’t wake up at five in the morning, go back to bed. – Mom.
– ‘Til it’s yellow. – [Jared] (laughs) Yeah. – [Jackson] This is my new rocket picture. – And you have a picture of you and daddy skiing, and when Jackson was, how old was he here? – [Jared] He was three, yeah. – [Ellie] He was three,
and then, you and Calvin, when Calvin was little, and
this is Grandpa Grates’ rock that he polished. – Yeah and this is my PAW Patrol picture. – [Jared] Mm-hmm, what’s this right here? – This is my old piggy bank, that I can twist, twist, open. And this is my street fighter. (Jared laughing) – [Jared] I love how he calls Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots, Street Fighter. (laughs) – [Ellie] Let’s show ’em your closet. – [Jackson] This is my closet. – [Ellie] Someone painted that for him. – [Jared] Isn’t that sweet? – I got this when, before
you were even born. – [Calvin] Let me hold it. – I need to get a little light for it, and put it out in his room.
– Yeah. – Big, big marble I got for Christmas Eve. And this is a rock with crystals in it, that I got from the gem show. And Grandma and Grandpa gave me this. I got a blue one but I lost that one. – He said he really wants a Moon rock. – Ooh, we’ll have to go to the Moon. – [Jackson] But how are we
gonna go, get to the moon? – [Jared] Probably on a rocket
ship just like that one, and we’ll have astronaut
friends go with us. Like the one on your pillow. – Where do you put the space clothes? – [Jared] In the space clothes closet. (group laughing) – But do they have my size? – We’ll see what we
can do about your size. – And when I am get this tall, I’m gonna go on that rocket ship. – [Jared] Yup, that’s right. – Well, Jackson and Calvin’s
room are finally done. We already have a room tour for Calvin, you guys can click the link
in the description for his. Jackson’s room is finally done.
– No, I’m not done. – Oh your not done? – [Jared] Oh, oh yes. – And this is my airplane book. This is my building robots. – [Jared] Ooh, yeah, very cool. Do you like your new
cabinets and new room? – Yeah.
– He helped me put the cabinets together yesterday. And it’s just nice that the
boys have their own space now. I loved sharing a room growing up. They may share a room in the future. They shared a room for a long time, and now I’m separating ’em. So it’s just fun, a fun change. That map is his favorite. We got that from Pottery Barn Kids, and I told him before
you go to kindergarten, I wanna go to Hawaii, or Florida, or South Carolina. – [Jared] Yeah, I think, we went to North Carolina last year, and it was so much fun, we wanna go again. – We also have 25% off Beddy’s Bedding. I had a link in Calvin’s video, I’ll have a link in
this description as well for Beddy’s Bedding. It’s awesome if you have
campers, RVs, kids, adults. They’re just super nice. The kids make their beds, like
I don’t make the kids beds. They make their beds. So it’s super fun, and they’re
super warm on the inside, they have like minky. So we have a percentage for that off, and now we needa go make dinner. If we can find all the
links of where we got stuff especially the map,
’cause that was so fun, I’ll have that linked in
the description as well. – Like Ellie said it is time for dinner, and we have mooma HelloFresh, and we’re at the point now where we get some of the same recipes
that we’ve have before. And we have our favorites,
and anything pork related is our favorite. So we’re gonna cook dinner right now, were making sweet and smokey pork chops. Oo. HelloFresh is a meal-kit delivery service, that does all the planning,
shopping, and prepping, so you can focus on enjoying the new year, and a healthier you. Spend less time meal planning
and grocery shopping, so you can get that time back
to do more of what you love. They have three plans to choose from: classic, veggie, and family, with the option to switch between for when your tastes change. Plus HelloFresh is now
from $6.99 per serving. I think one of my favorite
things about HelloFresh is that when you make a meal, it looks as good as the freaking picture. I mean, like, that’s what we made, and that’s what it looks like. It looks as good as the freaking picture.
– Thank you. – And. (laughs) When Ellie took the first bite, she literally said, “Oh wow, oh wow”. – I’ve never had this before. – [Jared] Yeah this cole
slaw is like really good. It’s amazing, what do you think? Do you love it?
– I love it. And I told Jared we meal plan, we cook a lot at home, but
I also like having this because I know we eat out less. – Yes.
– Because some days, like today is a day, I was gone filming all day, Jared’s been doing emails most of the day. It’s just today kinda over swamped us, we’re getting ready for
some Bali stuff on Monday, and we made this tonight. Normally we would have
like ordered in pizza, which we love ordering in pizza, but I just know that doing
this, we’ve eaten out less, and I do, I love HelloFresh! We got it for my parents. – So its a new year, we have a new deal with HelloFresh. To get $80 off with eight free meals in your first month, visit HELLOFRESH.COM and use
the promo code ELLIEANDJARED80. We’ll have that link in the description for you guys to check out. I know you’ll love
HelloFresh as much as we do. Kids what do you think, do you love it? – Oh yeah. (Jared laughing) – This tastes like a sandwich. – Oh yeah.
– Tastes like a sandwich guys. – And we wanna thank HelloFresh for sponsoring today’s video. – I kind of think it’d be fun to go. Just to be up there.
– I think it– – Even if were there for 25 minutes. – And have Penny, so I’ll just
– That’s exactly what I said. – let her run, and then we can like– – Oh.
– Well, and I also may have brought the flame thrower to help us build the fire. – Did you really cop one?
– Nice. – I did, I did, I did, I did, I did.
– That one’s not a flame, that is not a flame thrower. – Oh its not, yeah,
– Not a flame thrower. – not a flame thrower.
– I love it. – Right?
– I love. – [Ellie] Dad, do you
see her digging her head? – Oh my!
– That is amazing! – [Ellie] Jared! (blues rock music)
– Yeah baby. – [Ellie] Look at Penny,
woo, woo, woo, woo, woo. (group laughing) – [Man] That is amazing. Come on, Jared. – [Ellie] I’m so happy, I’m so
happy I can’t even handle it. – [Man] He almost torched me. – How do you turn it off? – We all get hurt.
(group chattering) – [Ellie] Jared smile. (laughs) – As big as mine. – [Ellie] I need a picture. – ‘Kay ready? – [Ellie] Yeah. Woo! You can just see Penny just running wild. I love this so much. – [Woman] Do you think anyone wonders what you’re doing (mumbles)?
– Oh yeah the guy walking up and around, yesterday when I was here, they were like what the
freak are you doing? And I was just like, I don’t care. – [Ellie] And I think
they’re probably wondering, why are these kids on our property? ‘Cause they use, but now
we’re like, we own it! – I know I kind of want
someone to come over, and like get mad, and you like– (Ellie laughs) – Penny is just wild. Just rolling, shoving her head in the, in the, look, in the snow. Look she loves it guys. (screams)
(laughs) Penny had the time of her life. This was such a fun date night. – Oh, it was so much fun. – I loved it! We’re gonna go ahead and
say goodnight to you guys. Thank you so much for
watching our video today, and we’ll see you guys next time, bye.