– And I’m back in the kitchen standing in front of my fridge. Some of you may have seen my fridge tour, or like what I eat video. What do we have over here? My leftovers, the heck. Are these brussels sprouts? Oh no, these gotta go. Lana. If you didn’t see it, don’t watch it. Because I’m not gonna lie to you, I was literally mortified. It was a last minute thing. I was like okay, we’ll show my fridge, and then when I actually
looked at it I was like. This fridge is not a proper reflection of my organization and who I am. So that very day I was
inspired to get my act together and get my dream fridge in order. (upbeat music) So I called in the expert. The person that literally
organizes my entire house. It’s my girl, Taysha! Also know as the editor. (people cheering) And what she does is pretty much, there really are people that are gifted or that just love the
idea of organization, you are one of those people. – Or anal, it could be either or. (laughs) – I love it. I think organization for me, definitely helps my life feel
like it’s running smoothly. It takes up less time. So, my girl Taysha’s gonna put us on today because now we’re gonna do
a new reveal of my fridge, and I’m gonna tell you
exactly how I got it this way. This is what my fridge
should have looked like the first time I opened it! No fear. (angelic choir) That!
– Ahh! – This is what a fridge should
look like at all times, okay. – I’m even impressed. (laughs) – I know. Not gonna front Taysha comes to the house, she organize it, and then
she’ll come here on like a random Tuesday. – And I’m like who touched that, and who didn’t put it back the right way? – Well you’ve been impressed. We’ve kept it. – They have been keeping it up. And once you keep it, once you organize it and you label it, it’s so much easier to keep an organized fridge. – Yeah.
– And that’s- – Once you start it the
first time you have a way. Like I think really it’s
about creating a blueprint for organization and that’s
what we’re gonna show you how we do today. So, first things first when
you’re planning on cleaning out your fridge and starting a new, organized, Adrienne approved life. (laughs) Okay, what is the first thing you do? – Empty out the entire refrigerator. – Yeah at first I was
like, what do you mean? – Yes, literally the entire refrigerator. – Nothing in it. – Nothing in it. Every nook, every cranny. And the reason why you want to do that is so that you can gut it out and actually see your refrigerator and think like, wow, I
have a nice refrigerator. Let me clean it.
– What a concept. – Let me sanitize it. Yeah, clean it, sanitize it, make sure that it’s actually completely, it’s like starting with a new canvas. – Yes, start with a blank canvas so that you can get inspired. Once you see it empty, you’ll think like, oh what can I do in this space now? – I’m not gonna lie to you guys, I was so embarrassed when I looked at how many things were expired. I don’t think we realize
how much we accumulate in our fridges from take out food that was like super old.
– Yep. – Or things that you’re like,
oh no I might get back to that or I might need that or I might use that and then you also notice how many things you are never going to use. – Exactly. – That you’re never, like
you’re like wait why do I have – Exactly.
– Spiced sukang maasim? – No, you use that though. – No, I actually do use this. This is Israel’s stuff over here. But I think you will have
stuff like that in your fridge. Let it go. – So once I took everything
out of the fridge and cleaned the refrigerator. I actually, grouped
everything by category. So you’ll notice that these have labels. Ketchup and hot sauce, sauces, barbecue. Go ahead. – The label machine! (laughing) Guys, I’m obsessed with my label machine. She got me one, it has different fonts. We actually had different
ones the first time we did it and then you came back and you’re like, I think you need bigger ones. – [Taysha] These are bolder. – Yeah, more bold fonts. Israel greatly appreciates
that with his eye sight. I appreciate it because
I think some people, if you are like me and you
have a lot of people over at your house, visiting. – They put things in the
wrong place all the time. – No respect. – And that’s when the OCD comes into place and you’re like, ah! – Hold up, hold up. I just saw something, wait a second. Does that say, Lana’s wildberry? (laughing)
(yells) Lana? – She’s here all the time. She should feel special
in the refrigerator. – So Lana’s favorite H2
Rose flavor is wildberry so this is her whole section. I get you, I feel you. We literally had somebody
in the house the other day. – Okay, so like this
was gone, this was gone. Kinda. So someone came in the
refrigerator and then- – Wait, I’m curious. What would you go to grab
if this was your fridge and I said, yeah grab
an H2rOse, no problem. Where would you go to grab? Tesley step in, where
would you go to grab? Comment below where you would
go to grab the next H2rOse. Yes there is a wrong answer. – Very wrong actually. – Where would you go? Go for it, show us.
– What feels natural to you? (buzzer sound)
– Eh! Wrong. – It’s this one, it’s this one. – Yes! – Please complete the row people. – Why would you do this? Complete the row. We literally saw him, me and
Taysha looked at each other and we were like. – I didn’t want to say anything
cause it’s not my house. Adrienne’s like, mm-mm
that’s the wrong one. – I was like (vocalizing) try that again. And he was like, what do you mean? – We gotta put this back though. – And Taysha said, finish the row. There are other things that I can’t stand. Labels. Do you see that all my
labels are facing forward? Don’t come into my fridge
and then go and do that. Why? Why would you do that? – Having an organized fridge
is not just because we’re anal, it’s because when it’s organized, you have a clearer mind state. You can find what you need easily. – It makes life simpler. – Another note for the labels. When you’re in the grocery store, it’s definitely a money saver. Labels equal money saver. When you’re in the grocery store and you’re shopping
(singing) and you’re like Oh I need barbecue sauce. No you don’t because before
you went grocery shopping, you looked at your fridge and you had 10 barbecue sauces right here. – We didn’t notice how much
bar, like I think we just. – Keep buyin’, buyin’, buyin’. – We keep buying more and more and not recognizing what you have. So pretty much it allows you
to have proper inventory, – Exactly.
– of what is in your fridge. You don’t have to wonder. Barbecue sauce. People, how many barbecue
sauces can one have? Look at this, apple cider vinegar. We had doubles of that. There were doubles of
mayonnaise, vegenaise. There were so many
doubles that we realized when cleaning out the fridge. Look how many different kinds
of butter we had accumulated. It was absolutely insane. – But these are all
different types of butter. – That’s true. – This is definitely okay to
have multiples of some things. Especially if you use it a lot. – A little omega 3,
original, soy free, organic. And this is Israel’s butter. These are my butters. This one’s Israel’s. He actually likes a very specific butter. It’s the kind you get in France and Paris. If you’ve ever been, you know
there is a real difference in the butter and I do
agree, it’s pretty amazing. French butter is phenomenal. – So this is Adrienne and
Israel and then again it’s Adrienne and Israel. – Vegan meats, meats. – You definitely want to separate
your vegan from your meats just because it’s a
little bit more sanitary. – Yeah, don’t have things colliding and again you don’t get confused. You’ve got some smart bacon. I love a good veggie
burger, smart ground beef. And then his stuff, all his bacons. – He has a lot of bacon, a
lot of salami, prosciutto. – Yeah so that’s all his stuff. Then I even love, guys how
amazing does this look? Your cheeses are in one section
then you’ve got your milks of course up top. Fun fact. I have a new favorite milk drink. I’m so obsessed. Shout-out to Natasha my agent who put me onto this drink. It’s called Mooala and it’s banana milk. It’s so delicious and you
guys it’s only 60 calories and 7 carbs which is not bad at all. – So most of the things
that are in the top shelf and the bottom shelf are
things that you always wanna look out for because
they’re gonna expire quicker. So always keep like
your milks, your juices usually on the top and
then everything else kinda on the bottom. I’m such a thrifter. I buy everything from TJ Maxx, Home Goods. – Marshalls? Like those kind of places?
– Marshalls. Like those kind of stores. – How amazing. – Other stores can get a bit pricier and if you’re organizing you
need a lot of everything. – Container store is great as well. Container store is extremely pricey. – They’re very pricey. However they do have
a, not a discount code but when you like visit
the store frequently? A rewards club! They have a rewards club.
– They do? – They do send out like
20-25% coupon codes so they can get cheaper.
– Really? – But I just love TJ
Maxx and Home Goods so. – Okay ’cause I wouldn’t think, when I think of TJ Maxx I think of like you know clothing or
getting stuff for disc. I would not think that TJ
Maxx has like egg holders? – Yes they have the best home. (mumbling) – Really?
– Yes. I mean I’m also very cheap. – No you know I am too
so you’re putting me on. I’m gonna be at TJ Maxx,
prepare yourselves. – So all my clients they’re
like, oh what’s the budget for your organization tools? And I’m like the budget is
very low ’cause I’m super cheap so I don’t want you. – Get stuff that’s affordable. – Exactly, I don’t want you
to spend an arm and a leg so. I look out for you. – Yeah you should make
sure that you can have a super organized life at
an affordable price so. – The idea of being organized
is to have a clearer space so you don’t wanna
have this clearer space and think, gosh what does
my bank account look like? – Exactly.
– The struggle! – I’ve got clear space and
a lot of debt here we go. Now on this side I love that some people don’t have double doors,
we do but I love that you really decluttered our space in the sense of like okay,
these are like actual things we use to cook
and that sort of thing and then on this side we’ve got drinks and I
just think aesthetically it just looks really beautiful. – It looks really good. – Sometimes it’s just that simple. Sometimes you just want something that aesthetically looks great. I am also really into
protein shakes right now and these are my favorites. I love Premier Protein. Lana actually put me onto banana and I’m just putting this out there, my favorite snack on a daily basis is one Quaker rice cake. I put a teaspoon of organic peanut butter. – Ugh that sounds amazing.
– Right? With a banana shake guys. So I literally take a bite
of the peanut butter Quaker and then I pour this in my mouth and let them combine. I’m just sayin’.
– Ugh that sounds so good. That sounds really good.
– It’s a blessin’. (laughing) Okay moving right along you guys know that I love fresh watermelon. You taught me how to cut a watermelon, I did not know what I was doing. It was a whole other struggle. (laughing) So we keep fresh fruit in here. That’s a great snack
that you can just go to. Where is this tupperware from? – This is actually also
from TJ Maxx and it’s glass. You always wanna keep
your leftovers in glass just because it’s gonna like sink in there you don’t want the chemicals.
– It last longer. – And it lasts longer. – We tried to cut down as much as we can on the plastic use so again. – Especially for food.
– Especially for food, you don’t want that emanating there. We actually also make sure that we recycle and recycle all these
plastic bottles for H2rOse and it is reusable plastic and
that’s extremely important. So we have recycling bins here and we no longer do water bottles. We have an ion water
machine now so literally and what I love about the
machine is that it tells me every single day, you’ve
saved 386 water bottles you’ve saved and we use our mason jars and we drink outta that now. – It’s a lifestyle people.
– It really is. – It’s a lifestyle.
– Lifestyle changer. And again glassware for your tupperware. This is Glasslock from TJ Maxx. Freakin’ amazing. Same over here, leftover salads. Leftovers get put in glass tupperwares. Now, I’m a keep it real wit’ you. I do not know what these
cabinets were down here for. (laughing) And my whole life I just
threw random things in there, if it was cold cuts or. – It’s not for random things people. It has a purpose.
– Yeah. What is the purpose? – So the purpose of
those drawers is to help your food stay crisper and fresher. Meaning fruits, vegetables,
anything that has a very small life.
– Span. – Exactly. Put it in there. – You wanna keep it crisp people. So what we have in here
are the things that I cook with on a daily basis. Guys I literally could
eat peppers all day long. Like I will saute peppers, mushrooms. I know you hate mushrooms.
– I do. (laughing) – I could eat an avocado by itself. I will season this and
just eat a whole avo. – That with salt and pepper.
– Amazing. On a Quaker rice cake my favorite. – Everything is on a Quaker. – Everything on a Quaker
’cause it’s low carb. We’ve got onions in here and of course my famous.
– Celery. – Organic celery. – I make sure to make a
specific spot for the celery because this specific
refrigerator has so much that it needed it’s own.
– Whole section. – Whole section.
– Another cool thing about these sections of your
fridge is most of us don’t realize that these are movable. You can move them. You literally can place them as need be. You can take that out if you need this to be a bigger drawer. These dividers are really to make it more convenient for you so you
can use them as need be. If you don’t want any
dividers and you just want one big open space, remove the dividers. I love them. Did we do anything with our freezer? – We did originally. However last night we had
a butter cake tasting. (laughing)
– Listen. We needed ice cream. It was intense.
– So it’s a lot of ice cream. A whole lotta ice cream. There’s more over here, it’s overflowing. – Yeah overflowing. Just also putting this out there, if you are eating vegan
like myself you know that it’s super hard to find vegan ice creams But I’m just putting this out there, if you want like a healthy
option that’s a little bit more low carb Hakuna Banana,
it is cashew cookie dough. I’m kind of obsessed with this. You can get this at Trader Joe’s. – As am I and I’m not vegan by the way. – Yeah and you just like it? (laughing)
– It’s just good. – Yeah it’s just that good. You have Pedialyte popsicles in here? – No there’s in there. – You absolutely.
– They’re right here. – What is this? Why do you have this in here? Ray would know. – It’s good for electrolytes
so if you’re dehydrated or. – [Man] Or hungover. – I need for Lana to not. Come in, no come in, join us. Yo. – Lana’s about to take over this entire part of the refrigerator. First it starts with the H2rOse. – [Woman] They’re like Otter Pops. – What are Otter Pops? – [Man] Oh my god they’re so good. – I’ve never heard of that. – [Woman] Otter Pops
are a west coast thing. I just found this out. They don’t have them on the east coast. – [Adrienne] Blue for Ray. You got this? Oh my god this is freezing my hand. Okay ready? This the one you wanted? – [Woman] Yeah. – That’s the flavor you wanted? Are you hungover right now?
– [Woman] No. – Don’t lie. – [Taysha] Yeah what
did you do last night? – [Adrienne] A little?
– I’m just kidding. – When babies have diarrhea. – Yeah leave this for my future babies not for hungover grown ups.
– Not hungover, just tired. – [Taysha] Take care of yourself. – Yeah that is ridiculous. Okay. Now that secret’s out. Lana keeps a section of wildberry H2rOse. – [Both] And Pedialyte. – Popsicles in my fridge. The other awesome thing
that I think is super cool that I think people should
have in their fridge is I don’t know about you
guys but I love frosty mugs. Does anybody remember frosty mugs? – So this is everything ice down here. – Yeah this is everything ice down here. Totally organized. Guys frosty mugs are amazing, I love them. I used to put orange juice in here, literally automatically
within like two minutes turns my drink into a slushy. Bring them back people, I’m a
90’s kid like that’s amazing. Okay, these are dope. This is dope look at
this okay, look at this. – These are also at your local home store. Super easy to find. – TJ Maxx too? No.
– Yes. Everything is at TJ Maxx I’m tellin’ you. – Gosh she should be a spokesperson. (laughing)
Okay how perfect is that? You pour yourself a glass of whiskey, a little old fashioned. Very impressive to your
guests I’m just sayin’. On to the other side what do we have here? Oh, cauliflower pizza
crust, empanada stuff. – This was actually the food section but because we had a dessert night dessert ended up over here too so. Easy peasy.
– And more ice. That’s actually just the ice machine for when we have ice parties. Okay so guys. – I hope you guys love it!
– Is that a vast improvement, or what?
– Do you love it? – That is the most
amazing fridge-maker ever. I love you, you guys check out the editor. She’s amazing, I love
her, she’s one my nearest and dearest friends. Stay organized and don’t forget to what? – [Together] To subscribe! – Yes. (blows kiss) Love you guys.