– [Grace] Steve, Steve,
Steve, where are you? Wake up, wake up, wake up! Wake up, wake up. Wake up, wake up, hurry, hurry. Wake up. – What, what? – [Grace] We gotta get out of here. Everyone left.
– Everyone left? – Yeah, Rebecca, Vy, Chad, they all left. They all left the escape room house. – Wait, when? – Last night, I guess. – Are you serious? – Yeah, we need to go. – No, Grace, they’ve gotta still be here. Hello? Chad? Vy? That room’s still locked. – [Grace] Whoa. – That room’s still locked. Chad? Vy? Hello? You’re right, they’re gone. The bed’s still made and everything. – Steve, I’m telling you, they’re gone. – I’m gonna go upstairs real quick now. – [Grace] Wait, Stephen,
was that door always open? – No. They must’ve left it open
if they’d left us behind. Hold up, this doesn’t make sense, Grace. They wouldn’t have just left without us. Come up here. Why are there no lights working? – [Grace] It’s so dark up
here I can barely see you. – Chad, Vy, Rebecca, Matt? Hello? They’re all gone, all the doors are open. It’s all gone. No one’s here. – [Grace] No one’s here. – Chad, Vy, Rebecca, Matt, did you really leave us all behind? It doesn’t make sense. Why would they leave us? This just doesn’t make sense. – [Grace] Whoa. – Last time I was with Chad,
we were looking at this board. This was an arrow, and
inside one of these holes was a clue with coordinates on it. – Wait, I think Rebecca
got coordinates too. – Hold on. – What, what? (gasp) – I think I saw something, or what? Is someone outside? Hang on, do you see anything? To the left, to the left. – [Grace] Left?
– [Steve] Do you see anything? – [Grace] No, just that big water slide. – Hang on, hang on. Come outside. Might be outside real quick. They might not have left. Maybe they’re just downstairs or outside. Come on. Let’s go this way. Come on, come on, come on. – Grace, outside, let’s check the dock. – [Grace] ‘Kay. – I can’t believe they would’ve all left. Sharers, comment down below
if Matt, Vy, Rebecca, and Chad all would’ve left us behind. It just doesn’t make sense, Grace. Where would they have gone, Grace? – I have no idea. Why did they leave? – This doesn’t make sense. There’s no signal, nothing. Hello, Chad and Vy, hello? They literally just left us behind, Grace? – [Grace] Wait, Steve. A note. – Oh, hang on. – [Grace] Maybe it’s one
clue that never got found. – Hang on. – [Grace] This could lead to everything. – Grace, it’s another set of coordinates. – [Grace] Oh, whoa. – We need to get home
where we have cell service that we can look this up on the computer. We need to get going, Grace.
– Yeah, yup. Let’s go. – C’mon, Let’s get out of here. Sharers, we are about to escape the Game Master’s escape house. Come on, Grace, all the way out. Let’s go. – [Grace] Hurry. – Let’s go. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
– Run. – Okay, Grace, we’re almost home. As soon as we get inside
we gotta go straight to the control room, get on the computer and figure out what
those coordinates mean. – Yeah. – [Stephen] Hang tight, we’re
turning in, we’re turning in. Hang tight, hang tight. (skidding tires)
– [Steve and Grace] Whoa! – Okay, we’re here. – I’m gonna go straight down. Let’s just go straight down, okay? – [Grace] All the way down? – All the way down. Let’s park, let’s park, let’s park. (screeching tires) Come on, Grace, the sooner
we find these coordinates the better we can find
out where everyone went. – [Grace] ‘Kay, hang on.
– Let’s go. – [Grace] Coming. – Gotta get inside. I hope the wifi is still working here. Okay, garage door closed. Shoes off. – [Grace] Steve, hurry up, hurry up. – Hold on, I’m trying to get my shoe off. It’s like stuck. There we go, okay. Let’s go, quick. Come on. – [Grace] Oh, there’s baby Otter. – Hi, baby Otter. Oh Grace, there’s no time to talk. – [Grace] Okay. Is Otter the only one home, Grace? – [Grace] I don’t know. – Mama Sharer? I don’t think mom’s home. Let’s go down to the basement, quick. The sooner we get to the
control room the better. I want to know what those
coordinates meant, Grace. What do you think? – [Grace] I don’t know, but
we need to find that out, and see where everyone went. – Okay. Let’s jump on the computer. So, Sharers, our merch
room has turned basically into a control room center. This room is pretty safe because
it’s actually underground. This section’s actually
underneath the ground. We’ve got a window we can look out to and then like no other
signals can basically come in so I feel pretty safe in this room. Let’s hop on the computer, let’s type those coordinates in. Okay, Grace, hand me my computer. – [Grace] What do you mean? Where is it? – It’s in my backpack. – Uh, I don’t have your backpack. Oh, I think you left it
in the garage, I think? – Hang on, I’ll go get it real quick. Phew! One second. Okay, let’s do this quick,
gotta grab the backpack. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Oo, Otter, what are you doing out here? Come on, inside. How’d you get outside, baby? Why are your paws all wet? What are you doing? (bark)
Otter what are you doing? No time to talk, let’s go. Did you open my backpack, Otter? (barks) Why is my backpack open? Sharers, did Otter open my backpack? Otter, why is my backpack open? (barks)
Come on, let’s go. We don’t have much time to talk. Grace? – [Grace] Yeah? – Did you leave baby Otter outside? He was outside all by himself. – Uh, no, I don’t think so. – [Stephen] I think he opened my backpack. – [Grace] Otter did? – [Stephen] Yeah, I don’t know. I don’t know what he was doing out there but here, let’s get to work. – ‘Kay, let’s open this up. – [Stephen] Quick, we gotta
type the coordinates in. – ‘Kay, here we go. Okay, I’m ready for them. – [Stephen] Wait, what was that noise? – Uh, I didn’t hear
anything I don’t think. – Hold on. (creaking) Shh, did you hear that? – No. (creaking) – Hang on one second. – [Grace] You hear something? – I feel like I heard something. (tense music) Is mom home? Otter? What’s that noise? – [Grace] Did you see something? – I don’t know. I thought I heard something. I was pretty sure I heard something. Maybe something’s down by the pond. But I don’t know. There’s a lot of smoke coming. Do you see that smoke?
– [Grace] Yeah. – [Steve] It’s like steam or some– – [Grace] Whoa whoa whoa, wait. I just heard something.
– What was that? – Behind me. – [Stephen] It sounded like a door. – Yeah, sounded like a door shut. – [Stephen] Hang on, look at that. – [Grace] What? – [Stephen] Remember in that video, where I replaced that security
system right there, Grace? – Yeah. – [Stephen] It’s hanging down still. – [Grace] Oh yeah.
– [Stephen] Look at that. Did that just fall or did
I forget to put it back up? – Oh, maybe that’s what we heard, it fell? – I don’t Know. Hold on, let me put
that back up real quick. Either it just fell, or I
forgot to put it back up. I don’t remember. – [Grace] Come one. – Okay, come on. – [Grace] Oh, you got it.
– Got it. – [Grace] Okay, that’s
probably what we heard. – Wait, the lights are on in this room. – [Grace] They are? – Yeah. – [Grace] That’s weird,
is someone in there? I don’t think mom’s home. – That’s weird. – [Grace] That’s so weird. – I’ll check the box. Sharers, it’s the control room center. It looks fine, it doesn’t look
like anyone’s been in here. Last time we saw the
Game Master come in here, and he opened this up. So, I’m just gonna open it real quick and make sure nothing got touched. Look Grace, the fuse is
still here and everything. – [Grace] That’s so weird. – I don’t think it’s been
touched, I think we’re fine. – [Grace] Huh. – I think we’re good. – [Grace] Maybe we’re just hearing things. – Okay, check this out. Look, all the wires are in tact. Everything’s fine, uh
yeah, everything’s fine. We’re good, Grace. Power’s still on, it
knows that it’s daytime. I think we’re good, I don’t know why the
lights were on back here. – Okay. – You know what, Grace? Let’s get out of here, we gotta get going. We’re getting distracted. (crash)
– Whoa! – [Grace] Whoa, whoa. – [Stephen] What was that? – [Grace] What was that? – [Stephen] Those balls
just fell from up there. – That’s weird, why did
they fall from up there? – I must’ve just pushed
this shelf by accident. Let’s just go. – Okay, yeah yeah, we
keep getting distracted. – [Stephen] We’re running
out of time, Grace. Chad and Vy, Rebecca and
Matt could be in danger. We gotta get these coordinates typed in. – Yeah yeah, okay.
– [Stephen] Quick, okay, hop back on. Do you remember what
those coordinates are? Type them in, okay? – Alright. – [Stephen] Is the internet working? – It’s a little glitchy
but I think it’s fine. – [Stephen] Okay. – Okay. – [Stephen] Let me know what you see. – Okay. (glass clanging) – [Stephen] Wait, didn’t
you hear somebody? Okay, I’m pretty sure that
time I heard somebody. – Yeah, I definitely heard that. – I heard somebody. – [Grace] That’s so weird. – Hold on, shh. Mom’s not home right? – No, but it didn’t really
sound like her voice. – Sounded like somebody else. – Whoa, I just saw a shadow on the ground. I don’t think I’m making this up. – They must be going to
the attic, whoever it was. – [Grace] Yeah. – Think about it, the
Game Master had his stuff in the attic last time. We gotta go check, Grace, come on. It’s getting dark outside
too, take a look at that. – [Grace] Uh oh. – It’s really dark out, that’s not good. Wait Grace, before we go upstairs let’s check this room real quick, okay? – Okay, it’s getting scary. – I know, it’s dark, so we can’t see if there’s shadows on the other side. Maybe the lights will work. (gasp) – [Grace] Oh, there we go. – Shh, Sharers you saw
before that the Game Master has been behind here. Somehow the Game Master goes
from here into the attic, but we’re not sure how. Okay, let’s unzip this, ready, Grace? – [Grace] Mm-hm. – Come on, oh come on. Here we go. Ready? – [Grace] Yeah. – Three, two, one, go. (gasp) – [Grace] Anything? – Nothing. – [Grace] Nothing? – It’s clear, it’s clear. I’m looking for traces of evidence. (gasp) Look, the mask is back. – [Grace] Whoa. – It’s that mask. I’m pretty sure the last blog
it was down on the ground. – [Grace] That’s so weird. – It’s like half a Game Master mask. – [Grace] Yeah, you’re right, you’re right – Wait a second, Grace.
– [Grace] What? – There’s a car here. – [Grace] There is? – See, it just blinked it’s lights. – [Grace] Wait, there’s someone. – Yeah, that’s not our car. Whose car is that? I don’t know, I’m listening to see if we hear any noises in the attic. (scraping) (gasp) – [Grace] That came from upstairs. (footsteps) – Yeah, hang on. Let me just go up here. I don’t know how the Game
Master’s getting into the attic. Is it because of this ladder? – [Grace] I don’t know, maybe. – I gotta be careful, let me climb on up. – [Grace] Careful, that’s really high. – Sharers, don’t ever
climb ladders at home. I’m just doing this to check
to see if the Game Master is around here though. You gotta be super careful
when climbing ladders. Grace, there’s no trap door up here or secret escape room or anything. – [Grace] You don’t think so? – No, but I can see so much from up here. Look, you can see the pond and everything. But look. – [Grace] Do you see
any suspicious things? – [Stephen} No, it’s just like
a white wall, white ceiling. Everything, but there’s no way
into the attic from up here so I’m confused. – That’s so weird. – [Stephen] Wait a second, Grace. – [Grace] What? – Look at this. Sharers, comment if you can see this. It’s two different colors. The colors aren’t matching. – Could it be a trap door? – Yeah, or what if the
Game Master used this to escape into the attic
and then patched it back up so we would never know. – Oh, yeah. – I think we gotta go back
to the attic one more time. Okay, I’m coming back down, Grace. We gotta get up there. Something’s going on in this
attic, I don’t know what. Too much stuff is going on, we gotta get to the attic, Grace. The sooner the better,
let’s get to the attic. Come on, let’s go. Okay, quiet, Grace,
quiet quiet quiet quiet. Oh you know what I just thought about? That security camera that’s over there? – [Grace] Yeah? – [Stephen] That system wasn’t working, so I still think it, I don’t
think it was recording. – Yeah, and the red light’s not even on. – Sharers, we should’ve left
the other network security cameras on while we were gone. We would’ve been able to track all this. – I know. – That was not smart. Okay, lights on. Okay, so far so good. – [Grace] The closet door’s open. – Oh you’re right, the closet door’s open. I never leave the closet door open. That’s one thing I don’t do
because I’m scared at night. So I never leave the closet door open. Hang on, turn this on. Lights on. Wait a second.
(knocking) – [Grace] What is that knocking? – [Stephen] No, look, Grace, look at this. – [Grace] What? – [Stephen] Look. This stuff, that’s the yellow fuzz, look. Yellow fuzz that you find in the attic. It fell, that means this
door’s been opened recently and it fell out. – Yeah, uh, should we go in? I really don’t want to, I’m scared. – Sharers, we gotta go in there. We gotta figure out what’s going on. Grace, let’s pull this down. Let’s go, you ready? – [Grace] I guess. – Here we go. Three, two, one, we gotta go back up. (gasp) All the way, let’s do this. (creaking) Let’s bring this ladder down. Okay. (sigh) Ready to do this?
– [Grace] I guess. – Going back up again. – Okay. Okay Sharers, a lot of
you have been commenting in the previous blog that
the Game Master was up there. So, I guess the only way to
find out is if we go up there. – If we do it right, Grace,
we might not even have to go all the way up because that Game Master thing was right
by that first pillar there. – [Grace] Yeah, you’re right. – So maybe I can just go
up and peek a little bit. – [Grace] Yeah. – ‘Kay, Grace, turn that light on. – [Grace] Got it. – ‘Kay, let’s do this, I’m going up. – [Grace] See anything? – Hold on. Oh, Grace, you gotta come up here. – [Grace] What do you see? – Just come up here. – [Grace] Okay.
– Quick. – [Grace] Here, here. – Come on, Grace, come on. – [Grace] Okay, I’m coming. – Quick, quick. Sharers, this is something
different than what I thought. Grace come here quick. – What is it, what?
– [Stephen] Quick, quick. Look! – What, where?
– Look there. – Whoa! Oh my gosh, I thought
that was the Game Master. But it’s just the costume. – [Stephen] Yeah, I don’t– – What does that mean? – I don’t know, what does that mean? Sharers, it’s not the Game Master up here, it’s the Game Master costume. But wait, whoever wears the
costume comes up here to change. So, who, who? Who comes up here to change? – I don’t know. – What does that mean? Wait. – [Grace] Sharers, this
is not what we thought… – Shh shh shh. – What what what? – Shh shh, quiet.
– What what? – Someone’s coming. Did you hear that person?
– Yes. – Someone’s coming, we
gotta hide back here. Quick, hide. Quick, someone’s coming, someone’s coming. Get back here, Grace, quick. Quick quick quick, get
down, get down, get down. – [Grace] Who is it, who is it? – I don’t know, get down, get down. Someone’s coming. Sharers, whoever changes
into the Game Master costume I think is about to come
up the stairs right now. They’re about to come
up those attic stairs. – Who is it? – [Stephen] I don’t know, Grace. They’re about to come up
those stairs right there. Just stay down, okay? – [Grace] Who is it? – [Stephen] I don’t know, stay low. (gasps) Shh shh shh, someone’s
coming, someone’s right there, someone’s right there. Shh shh shh shh shh. Grace, quiet, quiet quiet. – Black pants.
– [Stephen] Black pants. – Who is it? I can’t see. – The Game Master wears black pants. Hang on. They’re taking the Game
Master costume off. They just took the Game
Master costume off. The Game Master costume’s off. – [Grace] Who is that? – [Stephen] Wait. They’re dressing to the
Game Master costume. Hang on, they’re putting
on the Game Master costume. Who is that? Grace, they’re getting
dressed to be the Game Master. – Who is it? I can’t tell who it is. – [Stephen] I don’t know who that is. Who is that? – There’s two people. That’s the Game Master. – [Stephen] I know. – But who is it? – [Stephen] I don’t know. Shh. (gasp) What what what? The Game Master is in
full disguise, Grace. The Game Master is in full disguise. – Wait, they have long hair. – What do we do? Sharers, what do we do? Who is that? Comment down below if you know. Turn on post notifications. Until then you know what to do. Stay awesome and share the love. Peace. – [Both] Ah! Oh my gosh, I knew it was you!