– Yo. – [Interviewer] I’m here
to ask 73 questions. – I’m ready.
– Babe. This is for me.
– Oh. – The kids are in the room. – Kim. – [Interviewer] So I catch
you guys home together. Is this like a rare thing? – It is really rare so lucky you. – [Interviewer] Oh that’s great. What did you do for the
first 30 minutes of your day? – I woke up at 5:45, brushed my teeth, got ready, headed to
the gym and worked out. – [Interviewer] Nice. And what’s a typical lazy
day when everyone’s together? – There’s no such thing as a lazy day. Like I’ll show you. The kids are in the room. – [Interviewer] So, your
home is clearly stunning. – Thank you. – [Interviewer] How would
you describe this home? – I would say, like, a minimal monastery. – [Interviewer] Wow. And where did the inspiration come from? – From Axel Vervoordt and Kanye. – [Interviewer] Ok random question: What was the last Kimoji that you used? – My daughter, North, used
the Kim blowing the bubblegum. – [Interviewer] Ah, that’s cute. – [North] Whose daughter North? – Hi, guys! Hi!
– Aw. – What are you doing?
– Daddy’s in here. – Daddy’s in here? – Oh, thank you. – Adorable. – [Interviewer] So what are these guys most into in life right now, Kim? – Sorry, what was the question? – [Interviewer] What are they
most into in life right now? – Saint is into Papa
Troll, anything Papa Troll. North is into Bill Nye the Science Guy. – I wanna meet him.
– You do? And Chi is into anything food. – [Interviewer] That’s great. And what’s the most rewarding
thing about being a mom? – I would say when the kids
tell you they love you. – I already said that. – [Interviewer] Kanye, what’s the best part about being a dad? – The kids. – [Interviewer] What’s
the most important thing you learned from your parents
about raising a family, Kim? – Just that family is everything. Oh cough on me, why don’t you? – [Interviewer] Aw. Can you share with me your
secret to good parenting? – I would say you just have to wing it. My sisters and I are on a group chat always getting parenting advice. – But they don’t get advice from me. Can I get on that chat please? – [Interviewer] I’m have to let you guys sort that out. Guys do you mind if I take a look around? – Yeah, of course.
– Great. What’s the most important thing that you want your kids to know? – I want my kids to be kind and- – I like squishies too. – And to be kind and to
treat everybody the same way. – [Interviewer] How did you manage to keep it real for the family in sometimes unreal surroundings? – Well, I think we always keep it real and there’s really no real situations. – [Interviewer] [laughs]
And what would you say is a thing that your kids taught you? – My kids have taught me how to be patient and just what’s important in life. Oh, and Fortnite. – [Interviewer] So who’s most
excited for baby number four? – Who’s most excited for baby brother? You? I think North is too, ’cause Saint will have someone to play with instead of her. And Saint wants to name
him Sainty two. Right? – I wanna play with Chicago, that’s why. – [Interviewer] So how ready are you guys feeling for the new arrival? – I mean the room’s not
ready yet so kinda stressing. – [Interviewer] What name will your baby definitely not have? – He will definitely not
have another direction. – [Interviewer] Ah, what
do you mean by that? – That is all for North. And actually Anna had some
influence in naming North because once she heard
that rumor she asked me and said that name was genius. So that was helpful to me.
– That is so funny. Now I saw that video by the way, where Kanye got 112 to sing to you. That was so sweet. What’s the story behind that? – I’m just obsessed with 112. Right babe? – What? [interviewer laughs]
– I’m obsessed with 112. – Yeah, she’s obsessed with 112. – [Interviewer] Kim, what’s the one thing about Kanye that you love the most? – I love that he’s always himself. – I wanna bring him in the playroom. – Okay, one second, okay? – [Interviewer] And you guys met in 2004. You guys have been friends since 2007. – Tell daddy–
– Okay, one second. Let me finish talking. – [Interviewer] How did you
know that Kanye was the one? – I knew he was the one when I went to his Paris fashion show. – And Kanye, how did you
know that Kim was the one? – I saw her in a paparazzi
pic with Paris Hilton. [Kim laughs] – [Interviewer] What’s Kanye’s biggest pet peeve about you? – That I can be bratty sometimes. – [Interviewer] What’s one
thing Kanye has taught you? – Kanye has taught me major confidence. – [Interviewer] What’s
one thing you’re proud to say that you taught him? – I am proud to say that I’ve taught him, given him like really good
financial advice on saving. – You give me some advice
but I don’t listen to it. – [Interviewer] What’s the
best gift he’s ever given? – Last year for Christmas… Okay, North, take your
brother to go get Sprite. – Why Sprite?
– It’s your one time. – For Christmas last year he gave me a box and I opened it and it was Mickey Mouse and Adidas socks and Apple headphones. And I thought, “Okay.” And then he told me that he bought me major stock in all of those companies. – [Interviewer] Kanye,
how was her reaction? – She’s like, “Oh, okay.” – Well, when I thought it was just Adidas socks and headphones,
I was like, “Thanks.” All right, let me take you on a tour of the rest of the house. – [Interviewer] All right. Great. How do you describe living in Calabasas? – Very chill. – [Interviewer] If it wasn’t
Calabasas, where would it be? – Beverly Hills. – [Interviewer] And if
it wasn’t Los Angeles? – The Bahamas. – [Interviewer] Whose career do you respect and admire the most? – I would say my mom’s
because at 50 years old she really honestly didn’t know how she was gonna make ends meet and take care of all of these kids. And after 50, she built
this whole huge empire. – [Interviewer] What’s the
most overused phrase right now? – Probably, “It’s lit.”
– That is just everywhere. What drives you the most crazy? – I think unorganized closets. – [Interviewer] How do you
really feel about the paparazzi? – It depends on what I look like that day. – [Interviewer] And if
you could have dinner with anyone living or not
living, who would it be? – Definitely my dad. – [Interviewer] Okay the home
tour is going to continue with a hard right into the living room- and what kind of piano is this? This is gorgeous. – Unbleached Steinway. – [Interviewer] And how’s the lessons going for you right now? – I started and I quit.
– Aw, that’s a bummer. What is the last movie that
you saw that made you laugh. – “Incredibles 2.” – [Interviewer] What’s the
last movie that made you cry? – “Ben Is Back” with Julia Roberts. – [Interviewer] What was the last time that you cried in general? – I cried when I took over
my mom’s Christmas Eve party and she was so emotional
about giving it up that she started crying
and it made me cry. – [Interviewer] Aw. How much time do you spend
per day on Instagram? – Not that much. Like 30 minutes. – [Interviewer] How do you
decide what or what not to post? – I just do whatever I feel. – [Interviewer] Kim you have over 130 million Instagram followers. Honestly, what is that like? – It’s so crazy just to think about it. – [Interviewer] Do you read your DM’s? – I don’t. There’s too many DM’s. I can’t even get started. – [Interviewer] What’s the craziest thing a fan has ever done? – Well, a fan has asked me
to legitimately adopt them. – [Interviewer] What? That is so weird. What’s something about you that you wish more people focused on? – I wish they would not
focus on my ass all the time. – [Interviewer] Okay. – All right, let’s go continue this tour. – [Interviewer] How do you deal with negative feedback on social media or generally in the press? – Honestly, I know it’s hard, but you just have to really ignore it. – [Interviewer] What are three
words that best describe you? – I hate describing myself. – [Interviewer] Okay,
well then what three words do you hear most often
when people describe you? – I would say sweet and smart. – [Interviewer] And is there a third? – And kind. – [Interviewer] Would you
say that they’re accurate? – Most definitely. – [Interviewer] Can you
show me a hidden talent? – I have a hidden talent of being able to smell when somebody has a cavity. – [Interviewer] That’s impressive. Who do you call when you need life advice? – I would call my mom for sure. – [Interviewer] What’s
the most useful thing that she’s ever told you? – My mom in business has always told me to really keep everything
that I’m doing private and not really announce
anything until it’s ready to go. – [Interviewer] Kim, this
kitchen is so amazing. – Thank you.
– Wow. What’s your favorite thing about Armenia? – The food. – [Interviewer] If I
had 24 hours in Armenia, what should I eat?
– You should eat everything. [Interviewer] Hayeren khosum ek? – “Inch’pes yes” is all I know. – [Interviewer] I don’t
know what that means. What do you think you’ll
be remembered for, Kim? – For my many talents. – [Interviewer] All right. What’s a question you
generally detest being asked? – I really hate when
people ask me what I do. – [Interviewer] What’s a question you wish you’d be asked more? – I don’t really like answering
questions, so nothing. – [Interviewer] Well you must
be loving this experience. What’s the weirdest rumor
you’ve heard about yourself? – Well when I was single
I would always hear that I was dating people
that I’ve never even met. One time I went to the movies, ran into someone that
they said I was dating, so it was really awkward,
and I was just praying that no one would take a picture and then think I was lying this whole time and really dating this person. Or I’ve heard that I’ve killed
a raccoon with my high heels. – [Interviewer] I was not expecting that. What’s one product you can’t live without? – Can’t live without my KKW Contour. – [Interviewer] What’s your
favorite beauty trend right now? – I love just a more
minimal, soft, dewy makeup. – [Interviewer] What’s a beauty trend that you wish you never tried? – I wish that I never did
really white under my eyes. – [Interviewer] Now in my
interview with Kendall, she said she’s the only one who knows you can do anything with your toes. What does that even mean? – I can’t believe she
said that, first of all. And it means that… Thank you, Kendall, for
putting me on the spot. But it means that I literally can pick up the cell phone with my toes, dial, pick up the fork, eat, I can do anything with my toes. – [Interviewer] Your
mom’s cameo was amazing. What was the best time
that you guys pranked her? – Ah, my mom pranks are the best. Todd Kraines’ prank is
my all-time favorite. – [Interviewer] Can we prank her now? – I mean, I don’t know if
she’ll, you know, be down for a prank now but we can call her.
– Let’s call her! That’d be great. What’s something that
you thought you’d never see yourself doing in a million years? – Go to law school. – [Interviewer] What’s something people would be surprised to find out about you. – I think people would be surprised that I’m smaller in person. – [Interviewer] Was
there a time or a moment in your life that you felt most honored? – Honestly, I feel honored every day, which is how Kanye is with me. – Hi, honey. – [Interviewer] Hey!
– Hey, mom. – Wait, what’s going on over there? Are you on a shoot or something? – Yes, we are. – Why wasn’t I invited? – Well you always try to steal my shine, so this one I had to keep to myself. – Oh come on.
– Ooo Kim. – All right, bye, mom. – [Interviewer] All right, Kim. Last question for you. Final question. Question number 73. – [Interviewer] Do you think
– do you think I can, uh- I can get a new pair of Yeezy’s? – Nice try. – [Interviewer] All I’m asking for is just one pair of Yeezy’s. Nope? All good. Kim, love this interview,
spending time with your family. Thank you so much.